The Institute of Career Certification International is a non-profit organization. The Board of Governors and reviewers are volunteers who contribute their expertise and time to ICCI. Operations and administrative costs are covered by certification fees. These fees may be tax deductible; check with your tax professional.
Application Fee and Annual Fees
- The initial application fee includes both application and annual fee.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Annual fees are payable on the anniversary of the application.
Maintain Active Status
- Certificants maintain active status through payment of the annual fee and completion of the re-certification application every four years.
- Invoicing occurs annually in the month in which certification was earned. Failure to remit payment will be considered a withdrawal of certification and your name will be removed from the ICCI Directory.
- A return to active status will require payment of all outstanding fees.